Never mind us, here are the facts -organizations that aren’t digitized lag behind sector leaders by as much as 15 percent in market share and earnings.
Making the choice to undergo digital transformation can either increase industry contribution to GDP over the next 3 years by over $1.25 trillion or reduce it northward of $600 billion.
For emerging market organizations, once the train is missed, catching up gets more difficult.
Like the metal alloy, the concept behind our Adamantium service is improving components of your business model through the adoption of exponential ‘cheat’ technologies like AI, IoT, Cloud Computing and Big Data.
In stand-alone parts of your business such as customer success or finished goods production; or across the entire organization, the outcomes of digitization are increased adaptability, resilience and competitiveness today and for the future.
ASSESSMENT & MAPPING
- Auditing current technology adoption levels.
- Planning for a digital transformation program by structuring parts of the organization into core, context and relationship areas.
- Drafting a detailed digitization roadmap development.
- Technology stack configuration.
Project & Change management
- Executive level and cultural transformation action planning.
- Project management office kicking off digitization project.
- Implementation and progress measurement.